Straighten Your Smile Discreetly with Invisalign
Orthodontics can give you a smile that is both straight and beautiful. However, some people are a bit hesitant about the look of traditional braces. Fortunately, there is a new, revolutionary way to achieve a straightened smile. It's called Invisalign, and here at Harris Parkway Dental in Fort Worth, TX, your dentist, Dr. Brad McConnell, uses it to give patients the beautiful smiles that they deserve. Read on to learn more!
What Invisalign Can Do For You
When you choose Invisalign, you will wear comfortable, transparent trays, known as aligners. You receive your first set of aligners, which you wear for two weeks. Then, you move on to a new set of aligners, which you wear for another two weeks. As you keep progressing to a new set of aligners every two weeks, your teeth gradually move into their corrected position. During treatment, your dentist will monitor this progress at your periodic visits to our Fort Worth office.
Invisalign has become one of the most popular orthodontic treatments available today for a number of reasons, including how it is:
- Discreet, because the aligners are made of clear plastic, making them virtually invisible to others around you.
- Quick, because the entire Invisalign treatment takes between nine and fifteen months to complete.
- Convenient, because you remove the aligners to eat the foods you love and perform your oral hygiene routine.
- Comfortable, because the aligners are smooth plastic, with no sharp parts to irritate your soft tissue. No more sore gums, cheeks, lips, or tongue!
- Healthy, because you remove the aligners to brush and floss, so it’s easy to keep your smile healthy. No more using cumbersome flossing tools!
Invisalign aligners provide the discreet comfort you deserve, along with the strength you need. In fact, Invisalign can correct many of the same alignment and positioning issues as conventional brackets and wires, including overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite, tooth rotation, tooth overlap, and gaps between your teeth.
Interested? Give Us a Call
To see if you qualify for Invisalign, call Dr. Brad McConnell of Harris Parkway Dental in Fort Worth, TX, today by dialing (817) 423-2223